Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday

I completely forgot about doing this yesterday. So I am only a day behind for anyone that actually reads this blog.

{one} what is your biggest pet peeve? Tardiness. I am always at least 15 minutes early to everything. I grew up a millitary brat so there was never an excuse for being late. If you are a family member in my household you better have a good excuse for not being on time.

{two} what is your favorite dessert? I love sweet and tart desserts. Things like Key Lime Pie.

{three} what is the first thing you notice about people? their skin.

{four} are you usually late, early or right on time? early. Refer to question #1

{five} have you ever fired a gun? I have only fired a gun one time. My uncle took me to an outdoor shooting range. There were so many types of guns to shoot. My very first one was some kind of semi-automatic. Pretty cool and I've got the pictures to prove it.

{six} are you right-handed or left-handed? right.

{seven} which do you prefer: coke or pepsi? Coke. It's a bad habit that I have.

{eight} do you dance crazy when no one is looking? maybe. okay, yes.

{nine} what’s your favorite movie snack? Sour patch kids

{ten} do you scream on roller coasters? I think I do. I haven't been on an actual roller coaster since I was a little kid. It's been so long and no I am not going to tell you how long. Just a little bit more information on little old me! Have a great weekend.

No comments: